BuyMax Insurance Program
Discover Your Personalized, Best-Fit Options for All Your Business Insurance Needs
Protection for your business and employees has never been easier.
At BuyMax, our job is to support you through our relationships with various vendors. We offer our members access to various insurance vendors who are committed to saving you time and money. You can use these vendors to receive customized options for new or renewed insurance policies.
There are many types of insurances for businesses – at BuyMax, we are committed to finding vendors who offer a range of protection for your business, employees, and any unexpected losses.
Some of these insurance offerings are:
Business Insurance Plans:
- General Liability - Basic protection for claims against your business
- Professional Liability – Protection against claims from clients
- Bonds - Financial guaranty insurance
- Property/Inland Marine – Coverage for products, materials, and equipment while they are transported on land
- Workers Compensation – Protection from the costs associated with an employee’s work-related illness or injury
- Commercial Auto – Coverage for physical damage to your business’ vehicles - owned, rented, or hired - in addition to medical costs for you, your employees, and any other passengers
- Umbrella/Excess Liability – Protection beyond the liability limits on existing policies
Medical/Voluntary Insurance Plans:
- Medical – Individual Plans and Group/Small-Business Plans that are Affordable Care Act compliant
- Dental –Network with over 130,000 dentists nationwide
- Vision – VSP and EyeMed Plans available
- Additional Voluntary Benefits – Disability, Accident, Life Insurance
To request a quote from Gallagher Insurance, click here.
Disclaimer: This advertisement does not constitute an offer or sale of any insurance product by BuyMax SPE LLC. This communication is strictly meant to inform members of a new vendor that they can evaluate for use in their business. All business decisions are strictly up to the member business and they are solely responsible for selecting the best vendors for their needs.