Brita Whole-Home Filtration Product Page
What is the Brita PRO Whole-Home Filtration System?
Clean water in your customer’s homes is very important. Not only when it comes to drinking water but also the water they use to shower, wash clothes, run their dishwasher and more.
Brita PRO® has created an all-in-one whole-home water filtration system that addresses the cleanliness of your water and ensures it is up to optimal standards. A whole-home filtration system installs at the main water line for your home, ensure all water is filtered before it runs through your plumbing to your faucets.
With a whole-home filtration system, you can enjoy the same water from your bathroom sink that you do from your kitchen sink. Not only will this make your water taste great, but also will improve wear and tear on your plumbing, washer, and other appliances.
How does Brita PRO Whole-Home Filtration Work?
The Brita Pro Whole-Home Filtration System is made up of three different stages to ensure your water is cleaner and safer than it was when it entered your home. The three stages are:
- Stage 1: Sediment Filter – Reduces the amount of sediment, dirt, and rust that can affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Stage 2: Polyphosphate Filter – Prevents the formation of scale and corrosion, thus resulting in less dirt, sediment, rust, and silt entering your water supply.
- Stage 3: CTO Carbon Block Filter – Designed to remove impurities such as chlorine, chloramines, and others that can alter the taste and odor of your tap water.
What are the Benefits of the Brita PRO Whole-Home Filtration System?
Adding water filtration to your home is a worthwhile investment as the long-term health benefits for your family will outweigh the initial cost and contribute to cost savings in the future. When you install a whole-home filtration system in your home, you can expect:
- Customized filters to remove all water impurities specific to your location
- A system proven to remove 99.7% of all water-borne lead
- Sheets, clothing, and towels no longer absorb impurities in the wash
- Less residue left behind from your dishwasher meaning less risk of your family ingesting potential dangers
How Should I Sell Brita PRO Whole-Home Filtration to My Customers?
Brita PRO is the leader in whole-home filtration systems, and your customers should be familiar with their brand name. Your customers can rest assured that once they install this system in their homes, they can expect clean, safe, and great-tasting water for their whole family.
While this product may be a higher investment than a basic faucet water filter in the kitchen, its significance becomes evident when considering the potential water impurities that can impact your family through the shower, washing machine, or dishwasher. So, while it is costly, your family will be happy to know they have safe, clean, and great-tasting water from every faucet and water source in your home.
How Can the Brita PRO Whole-Home Filtration System Benefit My Business?
The Brita PRO Whole-Home Filtration System can help your business increase your average ticket size and revenue with every unit you sell. When you discuss with your homeowners the dangers of unfiltered water in your shower, washing machine, and dishwasher, they should see and understand the benefits of why they should invest in a whole-home filtration system.
Your plumbers can go from selling just one kitchen sink filtration system, to the whole-home system, which will increase their average ticket size and give your customers peace of mind with the cleanliness of water in their homes.